Nocturnal Aviation Software
FTranEdit Release Notes
- Autocomplete of Fortran intrinsics and user procedures added.
- Option-drag (rectangular) selection is now enabled for parity with FTranProjectBuilder.
- New "comment text" mode. Type option-command-C and syntax modifications are turned off so that comments can be typed quickly. Regular formatting is returned to after a commenting operation is done (command-Y, command-/) or option-command-C is typed again.
- Command-U ail now also complete TYPE and INTERFACE blocks, in addition to program units
- More support for F2003/2008 constructions
- Add formatting to popup list of program units in the editor pane. Module names are now in bold and separators can be added.
- Fix bugs in templates.
- Fix a backward compatibility bug for OSX 10.6 where the windows would not load correctly.
- FTranEdit is now signed and ready for Mountain Lion's GateKeeper.
- The info line now shows the number of characters in a selection in parentheses.
- Modify so that keywords are up cased after a tab.
- Update keyword list.
- Fix bug in procedure popup list when module procedures are present.
- Expand console and editor coloring behaviors.
- Enable in-App purchasing.